Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Chapter 23 Ryan

Day and night I spend time in the infernal room looking for proof something is up while Cass spends his time getting lost in the never ending room of books to pull out to reveal something. When Cass comes back in later during the day I collapse on the couch with a sigh, "I give up, there is nothing against them I can find in this room but I still think we should leave. We have stayed and accepted their hospitality long enough. I will tell them at dinner tonight."

As soon as I finished my sentence I hear murmuring in the hall getting closer until what sounds what Allister talking, , "But Floren, his brother still has suspects of us. We can't continue the plan if doesn't beli-" Allister is quickly interrupted, "Quiet you idiot or they may hear you. The plan can be changed to tonight at dinner. Quick deaths, the dogs won't ever see their so savior's bodies again and we will become equals of Marleybone. Now, go call them to their deaths."

Cass looks at me with the look of fighting and we each grab a saber on top of the fireplace and crouch near the door ready to spring at Allister. When the door finally opens, Cass closes the doors behind Allister as I press the icy-cold silver blade against his neck, "What do you want from us and who is commanding you. Tell us quick or I may get more than that fur on you off by mistake."

Allister takes a giant gulp as Cass presses the tip of his blade into the back of Allister, "My actual name is Herath, not Allister. I work for the Secret Branch in Marleybone who sent me to come help you kill one of the lords under command of Hythrias, Lord Floren Garenth, before he murders you two tonight at dinner."

No comments:

Post a Comment