Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Chapter 22 Abby

Looking up above the walls of the room in the maze to find we are near a column and I could spot three others but not the way out anymore which meant we may be anywhere in the maze lost, doomed, forever. Destiny was on the floor rocking back and forth murmuring something. If it scared her then I should be equally scared of whatever she was saying.

"Destiny, we need to get moving, we are vulnerable without weapons and if one hears you we could be dead."

"No, you will probably live, Grettir is after me." I was happy for her to finally be out of her state of near insanity of talking to herself but I was wondering who this Grettir was, "Who is this Gret-tir?"

"An evil witch doctor, that is who. Now we don't got that much time until he does something to me. We need to get out and shut him in here forever. I can see the way by looking at the columns. They lean to the entrance if you get lost." As Destiny kept talking she went through the wall again and started walking. 

"The maze was originally made to help warriors of Grizzleheim become stronger by conquering their darkest stuff. When Grettir was locked in here 10,000 years ago h-" I interrupt Abby quickly when she says 10,000 years, "Wait. Destiny, how long do grendals live? If it has been 10,000 years then he is dead and we are just facing something you are scared of."

After awhile of talking with no sight of grendals a roar escapes the cavern making me shiver, "Should I even ask what that was Abby because a grendal can't make a roar that loud."

No comments:

Post a Comment