Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Chapter 19 Cass

Allister was a nice person, he even showed us the dungeons which was the weird part of the tour through the castle. "And this is the last stop on the tour, your room." Allister opened a double set of doors at the end of one of the hallways to a lounge connected to two more sets up double doors. Lining the walls in the room were bookshelves that seemed to stretch into the darkness that seemed to stretch miles above us. "Your beds are behind each set of double doors and dinner is in 5 minutes."

Allister left the room and shut the door behind him. As soon as I heard his footsteps fade completely I jumped up and down in excitement with Ryan giving me the weirdest stare, "Why are you so happy Cass? I don't even know if we should trust them yet."

"But I don't have to listen to you snore now. That is the best thing someone from Avalon can do for me right now," Ryan's stomach growled, "And I see you may want something from them also called dinner." Ryan kept looking around like he wanted to check something out in this room, "I will meet you there later. Go on without me."

No comments:

Post a Comment