Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Chapter 18 Ryan

Pitter patter! Pitter patter! That is all what went through my head as I looked out the carriage window into the stormy forest of blues, greens, reds, and purples. I only thought these were a myth, carriages with roofs and windows to protect you from natural forces of the Spiral. Seemed really queer that a noble from Avalon sent for us but maybe this noble knows Springer or the Queen and one of them sent a letter before we arrived. "...And then these foxes came up out of the sewer and I don't remember the rest as the dream is fading away from me."

"Interesting. Maybe my master will be able to help you recall the rest of your dream." To make matters worse this woman says the person is a slave of this noble but wears clothes of someone of higher status than her, maybe this noble likes dressing their slaves fancy and also is a fox which makes me more cautious. The carriage went to a stop and the door opened revealing another fox that I could barely be seen even in the faint night with a lantern. "Welcome to Caastle Dun Dara, home of Lord Floren. My name is Allister"  Allister made me wonder if I have heard that name before and I just had to ask, " I have heard that name before in Marleybone, does he have any relatives there?" Allister replied, "Yes, our lord does have family in Marleybone, they moved here a few days ago afraid the Royal Navy of Marleybone would come after them." By the time Allister finished Cass was outside and we both looked at each other and went into to our house, another place that may be our doom if anyone found out about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment