Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chapter 14 Cass

"What do you mean you didn't get a ship!" I screamed, "Not even a simple raft?" We were getting attention as merchants and townspeople looked out windows and turning their heads while walking past. "I'm sorry Cass, no one accepted our offer. The Armada took our money and no one will take us so we will just be a stowaway on the next ship going to Avalon."

We went down to the docks and hopped on a ship quickly hiding between barrels of yum, all of which I was tempted to drink. "Cass, you got to pay attention. If we get caught we will head to Newgate Prison and Springer won't get us." I nodded and went to sleep and dreamed like I was someone but I wasn't.

I noticed that this person was Abby and she was in Valencia fighting clockworks with what looked to be one of those Samoorai swords from MooShu. I could see why Ryan liked her now, she was feisty and so was her mysterious friend. "Good job Abby, now we only will need to defeat the the station leader at the top and take back the books."

Before I could finish the dream I was shaken awake and realized I was still on the ship but sunlight was shining down through the tiny holes on the deck, "Cass, wake up." Ryan carefully whispered, "We are in Avalon, the ship is going to head back to Marleybone in a few hours."

No comments:

Post a Comment