Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chapter 13 Abby

"What are we doing here?" I said, but it wasn't exactly me. It was me walking in with Ryan, "I remember today, it was when some cats came up from the sewers and almost killed the tavern owner but me and Ryan saved him so we got the job."

"But you didn't. Instead, you and this Ryan were wrapped up in protecting customers while the owner of this tavern got killed." said the mysterious fox. Time sped up before us and we glided on the floor to the back of the room, up the stairs, and then we were when the foxes entered and there was a group surrounding a dead man on the floor, the owner, Mr. Sawyer.

"Why would you so me this?" I sobbed, "I get it that I failed protecting him but I thought he was out in MooShu buying yum in Hamamitsu." The fox just flicked her wrist and we appeared back in her store, "Abby," She said, "You have failed your former life so I decided not to kill you and give you another chance."

"Thank yo-" I got stopped by this women who said, "Not here, in a place that will soon need your help, now go." She put her hood down and you could see that it was a noble from Albion and before I could speak she opened a portal behind me and pushed me in.

I fell, down and down again, sometimes turning around getting hair in my mouth, until I landed on top of someone who groaned then rolled under me and got up, "Watch where you are going or falling. Ooh just watch where you land!" she said as she dusted off her clothes, "That noble from Albion sent you I suppose?"

"Yes," I replied, "I'm Abby, and you are?" I walked around until I was in front of a desk with two map pieces, " My name is Destiny and don't touch that."

No comments:

Post a Comment