Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chapter 12 Floren

"Margerot, please tell everyone above and below to come into the main sewer. Hythrias is calling a meeting today." Margerot bowed and ran off yelling like the adorable mad woman she is at everyone to get into the main sewer.

I walked back to the sewer where chairs and a table with clean water a sewer on an island with factories could provide, in a pitcher of course. "Hythrias, I have my servant getting my army into our slice of the main sewer, until then is there anything for me to do?" Hythrias replied with a simple, "No."

I turned to walk away but then Hythrias spoke up, "But then again, the puppet children of the Royal Navy are trying to sneak up on us and take a long way back to the Isle of Dogs. My visions in the scrying globe say they are going to visit the outskirt skyway of Avalon soon, more particularly, a small fishing village at the edge of the forests. I want you to go to Avalon and kill them by whatever means after this speech."

I bowed and left to take my place on stage in the main sewer. Margerot was already there waiting if there was anything else for her to do, "Margerot. Round up 3 chefs, 2 children, 3 more servants, 15 soldiers, and 8 foxes that came along with their husbands and family and serve under my house please." Margerot bowed as usual and ran off searching in the crowds for people and pointing them to our sewer tunnel to where me and my army were camping.

"Attention!" Hythrias yelled, "Because of the start of the rebellion we lost some people, but let us remember them as they all fought bravely." Hythrias took time to go over every name and then continued, "I realize you are all starving. I have happy news. If ourtreaty with Lady Gargrotte is successful and she upholds her part of the deal, we should be seeing portals appear and food flooding in for us all and we shall feast. But first, I would like to see Lord Floren off as I have given him the special mission of killing The Marleybonian Crown's last attempt at stopping us. Would you like to tell us more about this mission?"

"Yes. I would be glad t.." I moved toward the center of the stage as Hythrias moved back for me, "Several people and I will be heading to Avalon to stop the dogs from trying to enter Westminster Skyway and take back the isle. People that I have called are to report to me inside my tent in my sewer." I walked back to my spot and let Hythrias continue.

The meeting went by fast after that and soon it was time for me to explain to everyone the mission once we got there and who we were looking for exactly. We would take on roles of servants to me, a knight and lord ruling over the local forest and village. After that, I opened a portal to the village and I stepped through the portal, coming out onto a sunny island with the shadow of a castle looming over the village. I think I was going to like this mission even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment