Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chapter 7 Hythrias

“Sir, Mitha got captured on her way to kill the dog and the human.” A soldier had told me right before dinner. I was so mad that I didn’t even notice I killed one of my own men with a poisonous fog. By the time I turned his ashes into nothing the dinner bell rang and I went respectfully to the tavern Guy was killed at.

I sat down at the table in the back corner of the building where the commanders were gathering to discuss plans. “What do we have so far?” I asked as I pulled a seat over to the table to see where everything was.

“We have Commander Floren and his troops heading up towards the Glass House and taking over the headquarters for the Royal Navy.” I saw a red flag with the Floren family crest on it circled by a fox following a trail of red string.

“Commander McGee, send yourself and your army to burn that house Mitha was supposed to watch and if you find any tunnels or any bones gives them to a soldier and bring them back to my tent for confirmation.” Commander McGee nodded in response.

After dinner, the flag of the McGee crest was set up on the map following a red string. The McGee crest was fastened after a Scarakeet circled around by feathers. I went back into my tent and made myself go into a dream of their beloved human in the Royal Navy, the one formerly with knives; I had his knives sitting on the table ready to be melted and later used to make a sword to kill him with for fighting against the foxes of Albion.

“Welcome back to your pain Cass Underwood.” He turned around and looked at me and spoke back. “We are coming for you Hythrias and we will reclaim our land in name of the queen.” I summoned former souls of the Royal Navy to attack Cass for thinking he could beat a hoodoo master. “This will only be the beginning of your pain. Every night I will be here waiting for you to say you give up because you will give up as you can’t take the way you left back.”

A shot went off and the sparks went at him only in a different color, black, the color of Death himself. He fell to his knees and checked where the sparked touched him and he saw lines of black spreading around his body. “You will die a pirate Cass Underwood, a bloody pirate in these same skyways you were found in.” Then the connection broke then and there and I woke up to foot steps marching around my tent heading past it towards something else, like someone else was giving them orders, someone like Commander McGee.

No comments:

Post a Comment