Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chapter 6 Ryan

The meeting was long enough but at least they brought us a proper dinner… in our bedroom. Abby came in like it was nothing and thought it was her room, so I did what anyone would do, scream and call for help.

“Ryan, this is my room,” She said, “What are you doing in here anyways? We aren’t even married yet, we are just engaged.” I thought of a quick explanation and said, “I thought we can start now, besides, it is going to be awhile until we get back to our houses on the isle.”

We heard someone drop to the ground from outside and then the door exploded, the bang sending me and Abby against the wall. A fox walked in and talked in a thick Albion accent, “Where is your queen? Answer and I will keep you as slaves in the new world.” I saw Abby crawling, her leg bleeding from the impact on the ground and I knew that one of us would not make it out alive and that would be Abby.

“I’m not going to tell you where she is, never.” I said. I reached down slowly and grabbed a piece of wood that broke apart during the explosion and charged the fox but it was too late, the blast was coming at me but Abby blocked it and fell to the ground. “You will pay for that.” I charged her again with all my strength hitting her again and again until she was a knocked out thing on the rubble of the ground.

Cass came in the room along with 2 guards and nurses for any injuries, “Get all the medical staff in the palace to this room.” Said Cass as he looked at Abby, “She will be fine, trust me.” I couldn’t see Abby like this anymore, I broke down and fell to the floor hugging her as I cried.

Two days passed until the fox woke up, she was part of the elite rebel troops sent from Albion to destroy Westminster and overthrow Marleybone calling it tyranny when it was just rebellion over money. Abby had woken up and every second I spent treasuring with her in her actual room while they were rebuilding mine for some thing about quests and such. It sounded like a lot of noble and Royal Navy stuff but they said I should look into it once it is finished to take my mind off Abby and onto saving Marleybone from a second war.

The room finally was finished and it was filled with wanted signs; a map of Marleybone and The Spiral; and then in the center the main battle at the moment. The center a table that should a map of the Isle of Dogs and the Royal Navy forces and foxes who seemed to be stationed over most of island. Cass was busy tying colored cloth to knives to use on an enlarged map of the Isle of Dogs and what places are on fire, ransacked, holding prisoners, camps, etc. all for the main goal of getting the isle back but then he had purple colored cloth leading from where Springer’s house is to right outside of the orphanage.

“Cass, what are the orange and purple ones for?” I asked curiously looking at the map trying to figure out if he has a color for dead foxes that were important to the rebels. “Well, the purple ones is a possible way into the city that the rebels may take and orange is where they would possibly be right now if they took that way. I thought for a moment then decided. “Lets go hunting then Cass because we got foxes to catch and a isle and possibly a world in The Spiral to save."

No comments:

Post a Comment