Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chapter 5 Hythrias

The damp sewer smell started to wreck, all my life I was raised in the beautiful skyway of Albion, but until the Royal Navy and the rest of those dogs came Albion started to turn grey due to the mass amount of factories, and if that wasn’t enough, they started taking us to their skyway which I now was in. No one knew what happened to foxes that left Albion with the dogs that took them, they were never seen or heard of again, but now it seems me and the other foxes know where they went, they came to this skway to get sold into slavery.

A fox with gray fur, Guy, his only friend since he joined the Radicals came running back to where he was, “We have the ladder ready, you can now start the attack.” I was so happy to get revenge on them that I set some places on fire above and started a shower of floating eyes.

“Onward! Take everything you can, we will pay for those dogs taking our friends and family.” Everyone yelled in reply and climbed up the ladder, one by one into the light the Orthus Moon was giving. It took awhile but I eventually got up onto the burning fiery streets of the Isle of Dogs, I looked around then noticed a human in a Royal Navy uniform that was hiding inside a house looking at us coming out of the sewers one by one. I turned away when a dog came to look out the window and tapped into the human’s hearing range, they thought I saw them which was bad, if they escaped then they would retake the city in a number of hours and give everyone in Albion a punishment.

“Mitha, stay here and watch that house over there.” Mitha was my nemesis, she hated the fact that I got appointed to lead this invasion and give her orders. After she left when we set up a camp in a factory near the tavern Guy was later killed a bartender and a waitress. Two people that I want to prison and take them back to the headquarters in Albion to show them what it is like being us, getting ordered, whipped, almost everything people can do when you’re conquered for killing Guy.

“Fine, but if something happens like you die then I will just laugh and race back to HQ telling them that you died and to never send a green fox to do a job that was designed by me and made for me to do.” She walked over to the house and stood at the side of the door so they can’t see her standing there waiting to strike. We left Mitha and went deeper into the town, stealing stuff every now and then, making camps in the factories, conquering parts of the cities. It was starting to come together and soon when we sent a ship back with a messenger the whole army will come, scratch that, all of the foxes in Albion skyway. We will destroy everything in Westminster Skyway one by one until we were the top society in Marleybone, the rest was up to the King, his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment