Thursday, March 13, 2014

Chapter 11 Hythrias

"McGee!" My scream went outside of my tent then the footsteps of McGee coming. McGee had been tortured by me outside by me and he barely survived so I made him a skeleton which was a 75, 25 because he lost his memory while I got a new servant, someone that I can take my anger out when the Royal Navy starts invading, and someone I can trick and do my tiny dirty work whenever.

McGee rushed into the room with the click clack of bones, "Summon the commanders for a urgent meeting in my tent and after that get food if this runs long." McGee did a simple nod and left the tent with a fast click clack.

A few hours later all the commanders had arrived and McGee was in the connecting tent making food, "Commanders, due to McGee trying to command us I have to reassign everyone to different jobs." Commander Floren replied, "Hythrias, we are low on food. If we do not get some soon then we will die out."

"Correct." I said with a smirk,"Good thing you got me, a witchdoctor who can whisk a portal in midair, and before you say it out loud Floren, I can but I won't. Food any witchdoctor summons kills the person who eats it."

"What are we going to do then?" Asked Magor, one of the outskirt families of Albion, " How will we get our food? No batacuda will come near the island and I haven't seen any flying fish in sight."

"Simple: we invade the Isle of Fetch." I replied, "Floren and Magor, I want you two to lead armies on the North and South sides of the island. Get to the dock first so no one leaves to tell the Queen or the rest of Marleybone we have taken it over." Floren replied, "There is land there so is that how?"

"Simply find out." I said walking outside with the commanders into the main sewer. "Gather your armies and meet me back here. I will give more information then on what we will do." All the commanders left in separate directions to tunnels marked with their colors to call the troops above and below to the main sewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment